Each local commercial radio station in the UK has requirements in respect of its music and local content, such as news, speech levels etc. These requirements are set out in the station “Format”, a document issued by Ofcom, the UK’s radio regulator. This Public File contains details of the elements that Ofcom regulate, such as music tracks, local news etc. It is intended to give you a better understanding of our output and what we are doing for our regional and local communities.
- News Bulletin Schedule: (Hourly from 07:00 until 18:00)
- Recent News stories covered on air can be found on our website homepage
- Our news is provided by Radio Newshub
- Our programme schedule can be viewed here
- Coast and County Radio only computer automates a small amount of its output. The only automation used is 13:00 until 14:00 and 17:00 until 18:00 on weekdays. On Saturdays there is automated programming between 14:00 and 15:00.
- Local programming is produced daily from 07:00 until 23:59. Programming on Coast and County Radio is produced and presented locally from our studios at 21 Northway Scarborough.
- Our contact details can be found here
- The station’s playlist is extremely varied with an emphasis on music that would not be classed as ‘current chart hits’.
- Should you wish to make a complaint about the station, please direct comments about programming heard on the station to the Content Manager. Should your complaint or comments be regarding advertising on the station, please address them to the Sales Manager. Details on how to complain directly to Ofcom can be found on the Ofcom website.
- For any other comments or enquiries regarding Coast and County Radio, please email email@example.com.